In 2013, celebrating its 40th year in publication, the Monitor changes its print publication line-up to include its flagship Monitor 100 issue and six bi-monthly issues themed around core readership popularity.
Our subscriber counts have been reduced to reflect the adoption of a strategy that is based on who we reach versus how many. After an exhaustive study, we were able to purge our subscription database and maintain only those readers who match our demographic requirements, i.e., members of the equipment finance community with the right executive and business profile.
“I’ve always enjoyed the Monitor. It is the only industry magazine that provides me with what’s really going on. Thanks for the great work!”
— Unsolicited Monitor Subscriber Comment, September 2011
The Monitor reaches a core audience of decision makers in the equipment finance industry…
- 76% (4,180) of Monitor subscribers are employed by equipment finance companies: bank affiliates, non-bank financials, captives and smaller private independents.
- About 70% (3,840) of Monitor subscribers hold the position of VP or above.
- 41% (2,275) of Monitor subscribers are senior level executives (1,932) and/or are business owners/principals (343).
- Monitor Digital: Newly enhanced in 2011 and distributed to a predisposed audience of 3,000 Monitor subscribers. YTD 2011, average unique visitor CTR @ 32.8%.
- Monitor Mobile: New in 2012, editor selected exclusive articles, news stories and other features delivered via mobile app (iPad/iPhone) so busy Monitor readers can “stay in touch” regardless of environment.
“The Monitor has been and continues to be the ‘Gold Standard’ for our industry.”
— Monitor Reader Survey, June 2011