Date Posted: January 10, 2019
Crestmark Equipment Finance – This position supports Crestmark Equipment Finance by pricing all lease and loan transactions using primarily the SuperTrump pricing system.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop Lease and Loan transaction SuperTrump-based pricing strategy, process and guidelines for CEF
- Pricing all potential transactions in a timely fashion by working with sales and credit and entering the data into SuperTrump and Salesforce.
- Working directly with the sales and credit teams and CEF management, find ways to be creative and competitive in pricing structures when appropriate. Must be a “team” oriented person that will build strong relationships throughout the company.
- Working with asset management personnel to ensure timely turnaround of all pricing requests.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Five to ten years leasing industry experience with a fundamental understanding of the industry and processes is strongly desired
- A minimum of three years of pricing transactions using SuperTrump is required
- Strong understanding of yields, rate of return, deal structuring, etc.
- Must have a strong understanding of residuals, various lease structures (FMV, EFA, TRAC leases, etc.)
- Strong communications skills
- Excellent Word and Excel skills
- Ability to work in both a team environment and independently
- Communication and customer focused skills
- Be able to work in a fast paced, growth-oriented environment
- Ability to follow and meet deadlines
- Highly organized and can meet all deadlines for getting transactions priced properly
- Position is open to remote applicants
To succeed in this role, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this description are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
All applicants can go to our careers site and at https://www.crestmark.com/about/careers-2/ to apply.
Note: Management reserves the right to assign or reassign functions and responsibilities to this job description at any time.
MetaBank is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans