Director of Information Systems
Date Posted: November 16, 2018
The Director Information Systems is an active hands-on leader for IS that will maintain and enhance the culture of collaboration and accountability. The Director is responsible for managing the IT Department and developing and executing the technology strategies of the company. This position oversees and is responsible for all network infrastructure, software development, and user support & training. This role will act as a strategic business partner within the organization on all IS related matters.
The position reports to the CFO and IT Steering Committee.
- Manage the entire IT department.
- Ensuring strategic capacity planning.
- Drive collaboration between technology team and other functions within the company.
- Determine business requirements for IT systems.
- Coordinating IT activities to ensure data availability and network services with as little as downtown as possible.
- Oversee department finances, including budgeting and forecasting.
- Implement policies chosen in conjunction with senior leadership.
- Identify security vulnerabilities and eliminating them with strategic solutions that increase data security.
- Directing and supporting the implementation of new hardware and software.
- Identify and recommend new technology solutions.
- Manage the help desk activities of the company.
- BA or BS degree.
- Verifiable track record in project execution including software implementation and upgrades.
- Strong leadership abilities.
- At least 10 years of experience in IT.
- Several years management experience within an IT organization.
- Experience in outsourced IT solutions
- Solid background in designing/developing IS systems, and planning and executing enterprise-wide IT implementations, including ERP, analytics, network, and cloud utilization
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in leasing or lending.
This is a growing company with a unique ownership structure that offers a solid compensation package and excellent benefits.
If interested, please contact Jim Gavaghan at email@example.com or call Jim at 267-307-2581.