Global Chief Risk Officer
Date Posted: January 18, 2024
U.S and China
Our client is a global manufacturer of heavy equipment in the construction, mining and excavation field and also provides commercial equipment leasing services to clients and dealers around the world. They are leaders in these industries, take pride in their employees and strive to create a work environment that is rewarding, challenging, and intellectually stimulating. They are currently seeking a full-time Chief Credit Officer that possesses deep credit skills as well as risk management of their credit portfolios.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support business unit’s growth and portfolio quality through underwriting customer and dealer (third party) relationships.
- Prepare formal presentations/ write-ups for customers and program requests for review by leadership.
- Analyze, adjudicate, and recommend credit decisions with in assigned authority.
- Oversee and manage credit and risk personnel.
- Responsible for conducting new dealer program reviews and annual updates to existing programs. Candidate is expected to be familiar with various elements of commercial equipment financing to cover business risks from a credit, operations, and portfolio servicing perspective.
- Ensure the management timely review of assigned transactions and credit facilities for new requests. Work closely with business development to structure and adjudicate credit requests.
- Coordinate with business development to complete annual reviews/ modifications to existing equipment finance programs and support new program development.
- Mentor and guide junior credit staff on new credit requests and dealer programs.
- Interact with other departments within the business unit to address appropriate credit, portfolio quality and program issues.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Yes
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field required.
- Ten or more years of commercial credit underwriting and portfolio risk management experience in a bank or a regulated commercial finance company, preferably in equipment finance.
- Knowledge of various equipment finance program structures and portfolio risk management.
- Proficient in Moody’s Risk Analyst.
- Strong organizational, analytical, problem solving, and communication skills.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
The company offers a generous compensation package, excellent benefits and generous Paid Time Off to the right candidate.
To inquire about this position, please contact:
Scott Preiser SVP-Client Partner/Recruiter Molloy Associates
[email protected] PH:561-334-6870