Date Posted: January 11, 2019
NYC Area (w/remote option)
We have a client (bank owned equipment leasing company) who is looking for a Senior Credit Officer. The company is based in the NYC area but they are open to a remote situation for someone within a 2-3 hour drive from the HQ. The business model of the company is vendor oriented, they are looking for an individual with the following skills/characteristics:
- Experience working transactions with Hospitals and Out Patient Facilities.
- Strong Healthcare experience working transactions from $1 to $5 Million or higher.
- Ability to analyze complex financial statements and assess business cash flow.
- Ability to analyze personal tax returns, personal financial statements and assess an individual’s net worth, liquidity and cash flow capacity.
- Knowledge of corporate organizational structures and the impact of these structures on federal tax liability.
- Knowledge of the fundamental risk factors associated with the Healthcare Industry and assess these risks as part of the overall credit risk assessment and decision process.
- Ability to effectively communicate credit concerns and formulate alternate loan/lease structures to business unit Vice President, department heads and senior management.
- Ability to properly identify the key credit risks and reach a prompt and well thought out credit decision.
- Knowledge of loan/lease documentation requirements in the equipment leasing market.
The company offers an attractive base salary, annual bonus and an excellent benefits package.
If interested, please contact Jim Gavaghan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jim at 267-307-2581.