District Manager – Commercial Vehicles
Date Posted: January 2, 2019
This is a rare opportunity to join a captive finance company: Isuzu Finance of America, Inc.
Isuzu Commercial Truck of America is the #1 manufacturer of low cab forward trucks in North America. Their commitment to quality and customer service is the foundation of this captive finance company.
Multi State territory. Preferred location: Dallas, Texas
- Accountable for the development and achievement of the territory strategy and penetration goals
- Accountable for quality customer service as a key measure of success
- Accountable for the productive interface with all departments within IFAI and ICTA
- Accountable for the development and implementation of assigned projects
- Ability to nurture existing and develop new dealer relationships
- Ability to manage multi-state territory with minimal supervision
- Understand collateral values and deal structures
- Ability to maintain up to date CRM reporting
- Ability to manage portfolio and dealer performance.
- Ability to manage expenses within budget for territory
- Ability to originate and manage a portfolio of floorplan business
- Assist in any requested collection efforts
- Work with customers identified by the dealership to assist in securing financing from IFAI
- 10+ years of Vendor focused CV finance experience with a minimum of 5 years in sales
- History of excelling at performance based compensation program
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Enjoy working in a team-based environment
- Computer skills (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, CRM)
- College degree (BS/BA)
- Travel necessary (50%+)
We at Isuzu Finance of America recognize employees as our number one asset and value each and everyone. The District Manager Compensation package combines a competitive base salary, monthly commission plan, car allowance and benefits package.
How to Apply:
- Email us your resume and cover letter with salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Mail or fax to:
Isuzu Finance of America, Inc.
Attn: Gary Palmer
2500 Westchester Ave. Suite 312
Purchase, NY 10577