Operations Process Engineer
Date Posted: November 8, 2018
Seattle, WA. area
Our client (leasing company) is looking to hire someone with a successful track record in process and project management. The person in this position will be successful by improving the performance, productivity and efficiency of the company. By identifying client or company related requests/issues they will enhance existing or create new processes leveraging technology. In addition, they will oversee the direction, coordination, execution, communication and completion of projects.
- 4-year degree, MBA preferred and 3-5 years relative experiences in a high paced financial services company
- Commercial Finance knowledge, Equipment Leasing and Loans is highly desired
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification highly desired
- Experience managing projects with a proven track record required
- Working knowledge of Salesforce or equivalent CRM highly desired
- Proficient in process workflow diagraming tools
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and take direction from multiple management teams effectively and consistently meet expectations
- Excellent written and oral communication, and outstanding attention to the details
- Must be comfortable and have experience in communicating in client facing situations, both one-on-one and in small group settings
- Experience with process improvement methodologies, such as LEAN or Six Sigma, highly desired
- High level of proficiency using Outlook, Word, Excel, Vizio, flow-charting and other standard Office Programs
- Comfortable in working with and communicating technology concepts with tech group
- Desire to exceed performance expectations
This is a growing company with a legitimate niche in the market. This company offers competitive compensation and benefits.
If interested, please contact Jim Gavaghan at 267-307-2581 or via e-mail at email@example.com.