Sales Operations Leader
Date Posted: December 7, 2018
Independent leasing company is looking for a Sales Operations leader. This position will provide day to day leadership for the strategy, design, operations, culture and overall functioning of the sales organization and is expected to drive sales improvements through the effective coaching of all sales resources including sales management.
- Develop and document process and structure within the sales organization.
- Design and execution of the consultative selling approach utilized by the company.
- Process map, redesign and automate key processes utilized by the sales team.
- Design and deliver solutions for the sales team.
- Oversee sales effort/strategy around Marketing Material, Customer Portal, Social Media Strategy, etc.
- Conduct business planning process to measure performance.
- Create sales dashboards to monitor operational performance.
- Work with managers to increase productivity and facilitate sales operations by educating others on the offerings of the company.
- Bachelor’s degree is required, advance degree preferred.
- Prior experience in a similar role.
- Strong communication, leadership and analytical skills are required.
- Self- starter who is a collaborative team player.
- Advanced computer/technology skills (i.e. Excel)
- CRM proficiency.
- Willingness to travel.
The company offers competitive compensation including salary and bonus plus full benefits and a unique ownership structure.
If interested, please contact Jim Gavaghan at email@example.com or call Jim at 267-307-2581.