Regional Finance Sales Manager
Date Posted: March 11, 2019
IL, IN, MO or AR
Expand your Equipment Finance Sales Career at Stryker!
Why Stryker? Stryker is a high integrity organization where the focus is on growing the business by providing our customers with comprehensive solutions to acquire Stryker products that meet their clinical and financial goals.
- You will be part of an experienced and dynamic team focused on delivering results and continuous improvement, but also where building relationships, having fun, and teamwork are very important.
- It’s a fast-paced environment, where it’s impossible to be bored.
- This is a consultative sales and service-oriented role, where you will get to partner with the Stryker salesforce and our external customers to achieve solutions.
- You will have clear KPIs and be rewarded and recognized according to your performance.
- You will have a Manager who cares about you, understands your strengths and will help you be the best possible version of yourself.
What is the Regional Finance Manager role at Flex Financial?
The Regional Finance Manager is responsible for partnering with the Stryker salesforce to identify and solve financing and acquisition concerns for our customers. Your area will consist of a specific geographic region, and you will be responsible for generating approximately $45M in originations.
While not all encompassing, this role’s primary activities can be grouped into three main areas:
- Educate and coach product sales representatives on the use of financial products
- Serve as the financing subject matter expert in complex transactions
- Partner with product sales management to improve finance product penetration
- Develop market intelligence on product and transactional opportunities
- Pursue new business opportunities and new financing opportunities
- Articulate a compelling sales opportunity based on the customer’s motivation
- Ensure outstanding customer experience throughout entire sales lifecycle
- Contribute to marketing efforts and positively promote Stryker’s brand
To hit origination targets while improving division profitability by:
- Reducing finance discounts while increasing originations volumes
- Leveraging buyout and refresh opportunities
- Implementing best sales practices in the region
- Create, build, and execute on Stryker’s financing strategy
- Identify market trends, tools, technologies and share best practices
- Support internal projects, embrace change and help improve the overall sales function and Flex organization
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for energetic and inspiring professionals with a demonstrated track record of success, and some combination of the following traits:
- Passion for winning – love what you do, love the hunt, celebrate success
- Achiever – you have a track record of success, able to manage time & priorities to deliver results
- Confidence – comes from subject matter expertise that allows you to advise and influence
- Tenacity – your drive and commitment to succeed, to work hard, to persevere and to win
- Problem solver – creatively figure out how to go under, over, around or eliminate barriers to success
- Personal connection – you understand what motivates your customers and sales partners & naturally build deep and strong relationships
- Trustworthy – you are authentic, reliable, and function with the highest integrity
What you need?
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 10 years of equipment leasing and finance sales in vendor, captive, and/or direct channel
- Experience in Medical Captive preferred
- Completion of a bank/lender training program preferred
- Knowledge of financial products, accounting regulations, pricing practices, operating requirements and transaction structures applicable to capital equipment financing
- Successful track record of building relationships at the highest levels within customers’ organizations
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Self-starter with ability to manage own territory
If Interested, Apply Here!