Join TimePayment Corp. in our mission to expand our top-quality service to the nation’s equipment buyers and sellers. For more than 30 years, we have provided equipment lease financing options to over 800,000 customers. Our unique blend of dedicated team members and market leading technology has earned us accolades from over 30 different industries. Through our network of 10,000+ independent equipment vendors, and utilizing our multi-level credit scoring model, we are able to provide finance solutions to a wide range of customers – from large corporations, to small businesses, including new entities.
Our diverse team of employees work hard, but we know how to keep it fun. We enjoy a generous benefits package, a casual working environment, and opportunities for career growth. TimePayment is conveniently located with plenty of nearby amenities. Whether you are looking for a strong training program that encompasses a “classroom to office” transition, you’re a seasoned professional looking for career advancement, and/or are looking to work on new and exciting projects, we’ve got a place for you. Apply to join our dynamic team today!
TimePayment Corp. is a private company owned by Fortress Investment Group of New York. Fortress is a leading, highly diversified global investment firm with $36.1 billion in assets under management and operates within The SoftBank Group as an independent business. The SoftBank Group is comprised of a global portfolio of companies, which includes advanced telecommunications, internet services, AI, smart robotics, IoT and clean energy technology providers and has over $93 billion in committed capital.
Our sales professionals are a critical connection between TimePayment and the many equipment vendors and dealers who rely on our lease financing options to increase their bottom line. The Account Manager will proactively develop and implement TimePayment’s sales strategy by creating and sustaining relationships and alliances with their regional and/or national accounts. Join our dynamic sales team and help our vendors benefit from TimePayment’s services.
- Initiate and develop high-level relationships with equipment vendors/dealers. The main responsibilities of this role are nurturing existing customer retention, and driving adoption and growth.
- Attain 100% of assigned individual funding quota by initiating outbound calls to existing vendors and new accounts to sell TimePayment’s value proposition as a monthly payment option.
- Develop and implement account plans and forecasts for high potential relationships
- Enhance profiling and identification of initial CTQs (Critical to Quality)
- Build pipeline of potential future business equal to two times of monthly quota
- Forecast month and quarter originations to within 10% of actual results
- Exceed outbound call objectives through call cadence with assigned vendor accounts
- Identify business opportunities, develop pipeline, forecast originations each month and develop incremental action plans to close gaps between forecast and actual quota
- Identify best products and services for the vendor
- Coordinate training for vendors and dealers
- Ensure appropriate vendor coverage (based on segment and cover model)
- Penetrate key accounts and grow the territory and actively monitor account activity
- Diligently use sales management database (Salesforce) for sales processing; capture relevant data, keep comprehensive and accurate notes in database
- Effectively use Internet and other resources to research vendor accounts and to better understand vendors’ industries and businesses. Must be skilled at using referral prospecting
- Work effectively as part of a team with Sales Acquisition reps, Account Specialists and Vendor Funding Reps and exert positive influence and serve as a team resource to support TimePayment’s mission
- Maintain intelligence on competition, understand competitors’ strengths and weaknesses, and effectively articulate TimePayment’s competitive advantage
- Keep management informed about geographic and market opportunities
- Maintain positive outlook and professionalism, as well as technical and product knowledge
- 5+ years strong outbound telesales account management on monthly quota
- Successful track record exceeding 100% of quota
- Consultative sales and needs analysis approach
- Proficiency in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) – (Salesforce is preferable)
- Accustomed to forecasting and understands forecasting methodology
- Functions successfully in deadline oriented, high activity work environment
- Outbound call cadence and referrals
- Adept at building and tracking a strong pipeline of prospects
- Achieves call data standards including dials and talk time
- Uses time management skills for prospecting through existing vendors and administrative duties
Measures of Success:
- Achievement of quota
- Improved penetration rates for key vendors
- New vendor adoption
- Detail oriented with strong follow up and pleasant persistence
- Driven to succeed and financially motivated
- Strong business acumen and sense of urgency
- Enthusiastic, engaging and able to positively influence decisions
- Responsible, reliable (pride in work) and loyal
TimePayment is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected federal, state/province or local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE!