The Certified Lease & Finance Professional (CLFP) Foundation announced that the nine individuals from First American Equipment Finance who sat through the 8-hour CLFP exam have passed; they are:
1. Nick Baxter, CLFP – Assistant Vice President
2. Andrew Eller, CLFP – Assistant Vice President, Finance
3. Dustin Hilton, CLFP – Assistant Vice President, Enterprise Business Division
4. Ashtyn Mohanlall, CLFP – Portfolio Officer
5. Tom Nairn, CLFP – Assistant Vice President – Project Manager
6. David Neighbour, CLFP – Senior Vice President, Enterprise Business Division
7. Phil Palermo, CLFP – Vice President, Education Division
8. Christopher Schmelz, CLFP – Assistant Vice President – Project Manager
9. Déva Brooks, CLFP – Vice President, Bank Support Division
The CLFP designation identifies an individual as a knowledgeable professional to employers, clients, customers, and peers in the equipment finance industry. There are currently 250 Certified Lease & Finance Professionals and Associates throughout the world.
Like this story? Begin each business day with news you need to know! Register now for FREE Daily E-News Broadcast and start YOUR day informed!
Deborah Baker faced a dilemma the summer before she began college. She was all set to work alongside her best friend at Ponderosa Steakhouse when her mother, who worked for AT&T Capital, arranged a summer contracting position for her. Baker... read more
Robert Preville is a serial entrepreneur and investor constantly on the move, having founded and led several high-growth companies in the B2B arena before leading APPROVE, an embedded finance software. Earning this year’s Disruptor Icon award, Preville’s approach to leadership... read more