Monitor, the leading source of news for the equipment finance industry, introduced Monitor Suite, the preeminent subscription platform for exclusive premium equipment finance industry content, which will launch Aug. 9. Featuring high quality streaming video series, a library of in-depth data reports, members-only events and livestreams and much more, Monitor Suite is open for pre-registration at a special introductory annual rate of $99 for a limited time.
Monitor Suite members will have access to eight new products, which will roll out over the coming months, and will also receive the Monitor print edition. (Note: after joining, Monitor Suite members who already receive the print issue will continue to receive it). The new Monitor Suite products will include:
1. Member Live+ livestreams— Monitor Suite members will have access to exclusive members-only livestreams throughout the year. The first Member Live+ event, a Monitor 100 focused livestream, “Success in a Storm: Monitor 100 CEO Strategies for Economic & Geopolitical Headwinds,” will be held on Thursday, Aug. 11 at 1 p.m. ET. Adam Warner, president of Key Equipment Finance, will moderate a panel of Monitor 100 executives, including Amrita Patel from Wells Fargo, Dave Fate from Stonebriar Commercial Finance and Marci Slagle from BankFinancial Equipment Finance, who will discuss how they are rising to the challenges presented by the current economic and geopolitical environment to create successful strategies for their companies.
The second Member Live+ event will be another Monitor 100 focused livestream on the topic of leadership and is scheduled for the week of Sept. 5. Monitor Publisher Lisa Rafter will moderate the panel, which will include Miles Herman from LEAF Commercial Finance, Bill Stephenson from HPS Global Leasing, Dave Walton from Caterpillar Financial Services and Nancy Robles from Eastern Funding.
The third Member Live+ event will be one in a quarterly series with economist Elliot Eisenberg, the first of which is scheduled for Oct. 4 at 1 p.m. ET. Dr. Eisenberg will provide live economic updates and answer questions for Monitor Suite members.
2. Data, including the 2022 Monitor 100 — Monitor Suite members will gain Immediate access to Monitor‘s coveted library of PDF data reports, including the Monitor 100, Monitor 101, Bank 50, Top Private Independents and Top Vendor ranking. To start, members will receive a full PDF of the 2022 Monitor 100 report, a $49 value, which will launch on Aug. 9.
3. Three Minutes — Launching in August, Three Minutes is Monitor’s first short form video series. In each episode, guests from across the equipment finance industry will have three minutes to complete a two-question interview, with one question focusing on an industry-specific topic and the other providing a glimpse at their life, hobbies and interests outside of work.
The first Three Minute videos will feature Deborah Baker from HP, Rafe Rosato from DLL, Mike Jones from CIT, Bill Verhelle from Innovation Finance and Ellen Comeaux from TIAA.
4. Reels — Launching in September, Reels is Monitor’s long form video series dedicated to examining the most important topics in equipment finance and featuring the industry’s top leaders. Reels will cover a wide range of pertinent industry topics, with new episodes added each month.
The first three episodes, the first of which will be available in September, will focus on the history of inflation and rising interest rates and its effect on the equipment finance industry and feature interviews with Kevin Prykull of The Alta Group, economist Elliot Eisenberg, Joseph Lane of Napier Park Global Capital, Tony Cracchiolo of U.S. Bank and more.
5. Monitor Women — A new video series launching in September will feature interviews with women from the equipment finance industry and will look at their careers and their lives and be hosted by Monitor Publisher Lisa Rafter.
6. editor_ — Beginning in September, Monitor Suite members will have access to member-only articles, hand-selected for value, impact and relevance by Monitor‘s editorial team.
7. The Mind — Launching in 2023, The Mind video series will take you on a deep dive into the minds, ideas and perspectives of notable industry thought leaders and innovators.
8. Concourse — Launching in 2023, Monitor Suite members will have exclusive access to register for an array of in-person events, ranging from networking opportunities to educational forums.
“We are thrilled to introduce this preeminent subscription platform for the equipment finance industry,” Rafter said. “We’ve been working on this project for most of the last 12 months and we’re excited to finally introduce it officially and to begin rolling out the fantastic content we have in store for members. Monitor has been the leading publication for the equipment finance industry for nearly 50 years and this is the next step in our evolution to provide the most valuable, relevant and, dare I say, entertaining equipment finance content possible.”
To sign up for Monitor Suite at the special introductory annual rate of $99, click here.
Like this story? Begin each business day with news you need to know! Register now for FREE Daily E-News Broadcast and start YOUR day informed!