Type of Business:
Asset Finance Software and Services; Consulting Services. Serving the Global Asset, Vehicle and Consumer Finance Industries.
In Business Since: 1991
ELFA, ASF - Association Française des Sociétés Financières, BDL - Bundersverband Deutscher Leasing-Unternehmen, FLA - Finance and Leasing Association, AFSA - American Financial Services Association, BVRLA - British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association, CBA - Consumers Banking Association
Formerly CHP Consulting, Alfa has been delivering systems and consultancy services to the global asset finance industry since 1990.
Our best practice methodologies and specialized knowledge of asset finance mean that we deliver the largest system implementations and most complex business change projects. With an excellent delivery history over our 26 years in the industry, Alfa’s track record is unrivaled.
Areas of Expertise:
- Equipment Finance (Leases & Loans)
- Asset Management
- Vendor Finance
- Consumer Vehicle Finance
- Fleet Vehicle Finance
- Structured Asset Finance
Alfa Systems Overview:
Alfa Systems, our class-leading technology platform, is at the heart of some of the world’s largest asset finance companies. Key to the business case for each implementation is Alfa Systems’ ability to consolidate multiple client systems on a single platform. Alfa Systems supports both retail and corporate business for auto, equipment, wholesale and dealer finance on a multijurisdictional basis, including leases/loans, originations and servicing. An end-to-end solution with integrated workflow and automated processing using business rules, the opportunities that Alfa Systems presents to asset finance companies are clear and compelling.
Alfa Systems is a fully scalable, enterprise-wide solution that provides end-to-end integration and workflow automation. Setting a new standard for operational excellence, Alfa Systems makes next-generation technologies available today; with an intuitive, highly customizable web-based user interface, easy deployment, and transactional transparency.
Key Features of Alfa Systems Include:
- End to end support for all asset finance products: finance lease, operating lease, loan, hire purchase, per diems
- 100% web: easy deployment and integration using the latest technology
- Efficient resource utilization and improved customer service through sophisticated workflow
- Automated complex decisions and proven benefits with Business Rules Engine
- Multicountry, multicurrency, multi-GAAP
- Bulletproof accounting engine
- Full lifecycle and multiple sales channel support
- With over 40 clients in 18 countries, CHP has offices in London, Detroit, and Sydney. For more information, visit alfasystems.com.
Underpinning all of these areas is Alfa Systems’ dedication to financial rigor.
Alfa Systems is in live use by clients in the UK, U.S., Asia-Pacific and Nordic regions.
Commonwealth Bank of Australia, Mercedes-Benz Financial Services, Nordea Finance, Siemens Financial Services, Motability Operations, Societe Generale Equipment Finance, Hitachi Capital Business Finance, Toyota Financial Services, PEAC
- Andrew Page, Executive Chairman
- Andrew Denton, Chief Executive Officer
- Vivienne Maclachlan, Chief Financial Officer
Geographical Markets Covered:
- North America
- Europe, Middle East and Africa