Northteq, a provider of Salesforce loan origination solutions, unveiled a range of new features and enhancements in its January product release, which focuses on making operations smoother, expanding financial product options, and improving vendor and partner collaboration. The new enhancements of the product release continue to evolve Northteq’s Aurora LOS and Partner Portal.
The new enhancements include:
Expanded Product and Pricing Offerings
- Enhanced Asset-Based Pricing: The updated asset-based pricing feature in Aurora, powered by TValue, allows for individualized pricing of each asset with different rates, residuals and more. Asset pricing can be rolled up on the application or into a blended rate.
- Line of Credit Capabilities: Northteq’s line of credit product features the same automated credit decision-making in Aurora. After approval, users can auto-approve an application against an approved borrower line of credit.
- Enhanced Residuals: Northteq is now providing advanced residual pricing tables that accommodate both currency amounts and percentages, automatically calculating the corresponding value on the equipment record. The residual pricing feature enhancement is integrated into program residuals.
- Flexible Payment Frequency Options: Northteq updated this functionality to offer a multi-select field, catering to a wider range of client preferences and requirements.
Vendor and Partner Portal Advancements
- Vendor Enabled TValue Pricing: Northteq supercharged its Aurora Partner Portal with TValue’s calculations and data.
- Streamlined Partner Portal Quotes: Improved integration and handling of quotes from the Partner Portal to the LOS for better efficiency and accuracy.
- Single-Page Borrower Application: An updated, more intuitive application process designed to improve completion rates and user satisfaction.
Northtequ is also rolling out enhancements across its Salesforce partner apps and integrations, including Ocrolus, Middesk, TValue, Paynet, Experian, Transunion, Equifax and OFAC.