Monitor is now accepting nominations for the “best of the best” individuals and teams in equipment finance, which will be awarded at the National Constitution Center in Philadelphia on May 16 as part of Converge 2024’s closing event. Nominations will close for all categories on Jan. 26.
The following categories are open for all to nominate:
- Most Influential Woman of the Year – A woman who has advanced, pioneered and championed for other women. She has a track record of outstanding accomplishments and creating new paths of opportunity for women.
- Champion of Diversity – Someone who takes a stand for diversity and encourages the practice of including or elevating people from a range of different backgrounds, races/ethnicities, genders and sexual orientations.
- NextGen/Rising Star – An industry leader 40 years of age or younger who has demonstrated commitment to the equipment finance sector through extraordinary contributions to their company and the industry. This person actively works to develop the skills and knowledge to drive their leadership.
- Leader of the Year – A leader who demonstrates exceptional and inspirational leadership, has made an enormous impact on the people they lead and has contributed significantly to the equipment finance industry over the last year. This person is known among colleagues and peers for taking a human-centered approach to leadership and for developing rising talent.
- Creating Change and Innovation – A thought leader who has started dialogues and/or introduced innovative methods, ideas, best practices or products within their companies or within the industry that have led to lasting and meaningful change.
- Mentor Extraordinaire – An equipment finance expert who actively and openly shares their knowledge of the sector with others. They mentor within and outside of their organization, with a track record of positive influence on their mentees.
- Community Impact – Someone who is hands-on in community work that positively impacts others’ lives, expressed especially by devoting time, attention and generous financial contributions to causes that promote the welfare of others. This person’s mission revolves around giving back to the community and a desire to make a difference.
- Industry Advocate – Someone who reaches outside of the industry and has volunteered time and effort into “extracurricular” industry involvement, such as associations, foundations, boards or other initiatives that strengthen the industry.
- Equipment Finance Team of the Year – A team that has demonstrated excellence in both their area(s) of focus and in key elements of their company’s culture that drive the organization.
- MVP Behind the Scenes – Someone who has supported and/or created best practices in the industry in their area of expertise (legal, tax/accounting, operations, credit, technology, etc.). Their role in their organization is important but not always publicly visible.
With the help of its award committee, Monitor will choose the top four nominees in each category and announce the them in a livestream, with details coming soon. Monitor will award one winner in each category during the closing event of Converge 2024 at the National Constitution Center in Philadelphia on May 16.
To nominate for any category, please use this link.